Happy 2015! What a wonderful journey we are embarking on!
The past few months have been extremely rewarding. I’m excited about all of the amazing projects I have been working on, and am thrilled about how everything in my life is aligned. I’ve never taken anything for granted in my life, and as of late, I have been keenly aware of all the remarkable things happening around me. I’m truly taking the time to be in the moment (and I hope all of you are, too!)
I noticed that when you are GRATEFUL the following could happen:
1. You are able to live in the moment. That doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t acknowledge the past, you just don’t reside there.
2. You have the confidence to teach someone else to also tap into their own supply of gratitude thus encouraging them to live their best life. Grateful people give more of what they want. They are in a constant state of joy, and that is often contagious.
3. Gratitude just is. It is not forced or rehearsed and it allows you to give love in it’s most natural form.
4. Grateful people are often very intuitive. They usually have a great sense of self and are able to discern the good and the bad in others. They typically don’t judge the latter but opt instead to teach, guide, and encourage those who need it most.
5. Grateful people are typically humble and tend to understand that their life is filled with exactly what they need at that particular moment.
6. Grateful people tend not to hold grudges.
7. Grateful people often have transparent souls. They tend to operate from a place of authenticity where there is peace and abundance.
When we are at a point in our lives when it is necessary to make decisions, it is essential to make certain that we have a good grasp on our value system. Decisions become much easier as a result of taking the time to tap into your truest self and acknowledge what is right for you in your life. I know it can be difficult to find things to be grateful about when it feels like most things are going wrong. As an eternal optimist, I find that the more you focus on the good, the closer the good will be to you. When Preston first asked me to write for his blog, I was a bit hesitant, but all of you have made me feel so welcome. For that, I want to say thank you.
I am truly grateful.
I’d like nothing more than to continue to connect with you. I’d love for you to be candid with me about what topics are of interest to you. What would you like me to hone in on? Are there any specific topics you would like for me to cover?
With a Happy Heart,
Kathy Romero is the Vice President and Global Wedding & Event Planner for Preston Bailey Designs. She shares her thoughts and advice on Preston’s Blog every Thursday.
(Photo Courtesy of Kismis Ink)