Yes, you got it right. I believe the very first step is to acknowledge and be specific about them.
“In truth, the only difference between those who have failed and those who have succeeded lies in the difference of their habits. Good habits are the key to all success. Bad habits are the unlocked door to failure.” Og Mandino
I happen to love this quote as it inspired me into listing and sharing five bad habits publicly.
Here are a few:
- Procrastination: It’s a killer. As much as I love writing my blog, lately I have been so busy that I have not been able to stay on track with writing blogs.
- Binge watching Netflix: Yes, folks, this is how I spend my Sundays; instead of reading, visiting art galleries or writing blogs.
- Starting too many New Projects at once: I got so excited and engrossed into the new idea that it takes much of the time, not leaving enough time of the day to get all done.
- Not taking the Time to Socialize: I hardly ever see my close friends. As much as I love to create parties, I much prefer my solitude.
- Eating Yogurt with Honey: One of my worse guilt throughout the day. I discover the brand FAGE yogurt; I love these so much that I find myself eating at least three a day.
There you have it. These are a few of my many bad habits.
Do you have any suggestion in how to change any of MY bad habits?
Do you have the courage to share at least one of yours?
Tomorrow, I’ll share five of my good habits that have kept me going for some many years.