If you are like me, you might be asking yourself, “I am doing everything right, but I am not seeing immediate results. WHY?”
The irony is that most of us are in the event industry so no matter what we do, we’ll get no business until a client is actually having an event.
When I look back, my most exciting jobs all happened when I least expected them.
I read a few quotes on patience and I’d like to share them with you as a reminder.
1. If we are facing the right direction, all we need to do is keep walking.
2. Patience can be bitter, but its fruit is sweet
3. Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting, that is laziness. But to keep moving when the going is hard and slow. That is real patience.
4. He or she who has patience will have what they can.
5. The key to patience is FAITH.
6. For me, patience is like exercising. Every day you build a muscle.
7. To develop patience is to develop wisdom.
8. Have patience with your work, but most importantly, have patience with yourself.
9. Create what you like with great freedom. Because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
10. Our success is mostly about timing. The unreachable becomes reachable. The unavailable become available. The unattainable becomes attainable. We just need patience.
Which of the above rings true to you? And, what is one thing you keep trying but aren’t getting results?