Happy holidays to all! As I get ready for a holiday vacation for a few days right after Christmas, I want to leave you with a few reminders for the coming year and always:
- Dream more while you are awake
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate.
- No one is in charge of your happiness EXCEPT YOU.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you can’t control, instead invest your energy in the positive present.
- Live with the 3 E’s: Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes a day.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
And always remember…The best is yet to come.
Please feel free to share any other reminders you have for the New Year.