At Preston Bailey, we say “why not”? This motto resonates throughout the company. We’re constantly striving to make dreams to reality. If you’d like to join the Preston Bailey team, we invite you to submit your information. We’d love to hear from you.
Currently, we are looking for:
Interns are hired on a semester basis (Fall, Winter, Spring & Summer).
- MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS INTERN: Preston Bailey Designs is looking for a Marketing Communication Intern. Intern will gain exposure to the intricacies of marketing & public relations for brand management and events promotion. Intern MUST be able to receive school credit. Internship will be at least a minimum of three months.
- EDITORIAL INTERN: Preston Bailey Designs is looking for an editorial intern. If you’re interested in wedding or event planning, the Internet and design, we’re looking for you. We need a web savvy writer and editor who will work with the PrestonBailey.com staff on editorial projects including writing, copy editing and research. You’ll learn what it to takes to publish articles on a website and the ins and outs of the event planning world. The qualified person will be a strong writer and/or editor, computer literate and have some web production knowledge. HTML knowledge is a huge plus, but not necessary. This position is unpaid, so college credit is mandatory.
- SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN: Preston Bailey Designs is looking for a Marketing/Social Media intern. He or she will work with the PrestonBailey.com staff on marketing projects including managing the Twitter feed, Facebook profile and any other social media profiles. An interest in reading blogs and being a part of the blogosphere is a major plus! Marketing majors highly encouraged to apply. The qualified person will be Internet savvy, a strong writer and have an intense interest in event planning, Twitter, Facebook, blogs and social networking in general. This position is unpaid, so college credit is mandatory.
- EVENT DESIGN INTERN: Preston Bailey Designs offers a design internship for graduates of the Preston Bailey Signature Wedding and Event Design Course. You must be a graduate of this course to apply. To learn more about Preston’s course, click here. The design intern collaborates with the design team, creates mood boards and conducts research.
- FLORAL DESIGN INTERN: Preston Bailey Designs offers a production internship for graduates of the Preston Bailey Signature Wedding and Event Design Course. You must be a graduate of this course to apply. To learn more about Preston’s course, click here. The production intern researches venues, coordinates scheduling, follows up on pending production orders, and assists with the on-site installation of events.