At Preston Bailey, we say “why not”? This motto resonates throughout the company. We’re constantly striving to make dreams to reality. If you’d like to join the Preston Bailey team, we invite you to submit your information. We’d love to hear from you.
Currently, we are looking for:
Event Planner Position: Preston Bailey Designs is looking for an exceptional planner with at least two years of high-level planning experience. We are looking for a polished, creative, energetic individual with a strong eye for detail, an ability to work under pressure and a desire to contribute to a passionate, focused and dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will take pride in his or her work, not be afraid to take the initiative and do whatever it takes to meticulously execute all events from the initial client contact to clean-up. We are looking for a team player who is able to roll up their sleeves, coordinate and execute all aspects of the event-planning process from setting up tastings and finalizing menus to overseeing design elements, event timelines, packing lists, conducts walk-through and prepares final invoices. This candidate will take time to truly understand and communicate each client’s respective vision while gathering all relatable information from site specifics and equipment securement to vendor acquisition and supervision.
This is a full-time position with hours that vary based on our event load. The position requires a commitment to work weekends and weekday evenings when an onsite presence is required.
Qualified candidates will have the following skills:
• Effective leadership and supervisory skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism and warmth.
• Good judgement
• Experience working in the luxury market
• Ability to effectively manage time and set priorities
• Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines effectively
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; sharing of information between managers and team members
• Detail-oriented, self-motivated with ability to multi-task
• Ability to work within a team environment and gain respect of other team members.
• Energetic and personable with the ability to relate well to numerous personality types.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems