Reminders to live by
August 3, 2016
Reminders to live by
I keep a journal with a list of my favorite reminders that I tend to read when I am down and out.
In today’s blog post, I’ll like to share ten of my favorite reminders that have always kept me moving forward, regardless of the obstacles.
1. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.” _ Robert Stevenson
PB: Yes folks, the quote mentioned above reinforces the idea to exercise patience.
2. “The action is what unite any great success. In fact, the literal definition of the word power, its ability to act.”_ unknown
PB: How many times we have had an Idea, and just did nothing, until someone else did.
3. “Those who succeed are committed to changing and being flexible until they do create the life that they desire.”-Tony Robbins
PB: Being a creature of habit, I struggle a lot with changes.
4. “Whether you believe you can do something, or you believe you can’t, you’re right.”- Henry Ford
PB: This one is about believing in God as it guides you.
5. “Beliefs help you see what you want and energize you to get it.”- Anthony Robins
PB: Amen to that!
6. “A road to success is always under construction. It is a progressive course, not an end to be reached.”- unknown
PB: Success is all about reinventing oneself.
7. “There is no such thing as failure. There are only results. If it’s not the result your desire, you could just change your actions, and you’ll produce new results.” – unknown
PB: Some of my biggest triumphs came from failures.
8. “If your Goal is to make $10,000 then that’s what you’ll make, why not make your goal $100.000.” _ Preston Bailey
PB: Do not be afraid to think big.
9. “Trust that little voice in your head that says “Wouldn’t it be interesting if…” And then do it.” – Duane Michaels
PB: Most of the time that is the voice of God communicating with us. Many a time I am so stubborn that I don’t listen.
10. “You must have long-range goals to keep you from being frustrated by short-range failures.” – Charles Noble
PB: Yes folks, short-range failures could be just a stepping stone to your big dream.
Dear readers, is there one of these reminders that resonate with you? Please share with us your favorite quote or a reminder.