MY BEST EXPERIENCES OF THE SUMMER
August 31, 2011
Somehow, every year, summer flies by. As September looms, I’m starting to accept the fact that the warm summer months here in America are almost over. So, today, I’d like to share five highlights of my summer, and I want to know your highlights, too! Please share them with me in the comments.
1. There was an earthquake in New York City! That was definitely a first for me. Did you hear about it?
2. I spent an absolutely glorious week in Santorini, Greece. I was there with some great Greek friends including the one and only Litsa. Although, she’s better known as Sexy Mama!
3. I filmed my new floral design course with my wonderful business partner Cho Phillips. Filming proved to be a hectic three-week adventure, but it was a labor of immense love. I’m so proud of this new project. (Look for it this fall!)
4. I had the great pleasure of hosting my good friend Ayiri, who was visiting from Nigeria. We had a grand old time.
5. And, I finally finished redecorating my apartment. The new theme is “Crystal Heaven.” I think it turned out fabulously. I love it!
Dear Readers, I hope you had a great summer, too. Tell me, what were your favorite moments of the summer? I’m dying to read about your own adventures. Please share in the comments.