It’s all about you
October 28, 2016
I am grateful to you all for taking the time to read my blog posts on a regular basis. I can assure you that I write them with lots of love and a true intent to share my hard-earned experience over the years.
In today’s blog post, I was thinking, wouldn’t it be wonderful to know more about my trusting followers? So, in that spirit of learning and sharing, I’ll like to ask you ﬁve questions about yourself.
I’ll give you my answer ﬁrst, but PLEASE feel free to answer one or all of them:
1. What made you choose to be in the event business?
Preston: I was broke and needed a job. And You?
2. What is your biggest challenge about being in this business?
Preston: Explaining prices to the clients. Most clients do not have a clue. And You?
3. Are there days that you feel you’ll like to give up?
Preston: Only when I have worked for 48 hours without any sleep. And You?
4. Do you prefer simple? Or over the top?
Preston: I like the simple design as long as it’s not boring. But I prefer over the top. And You?
5. If you had to be in another profession, what would you choose?
Preston: A Therapist (Oh wait, I already shared that with one of my lovely brides.) And You?
I would love to know you better. Please do not hesitate to answer the questions above.